Monday, May 25, 2009

Bad Bwoy by Nat Senat

Bad Bwoy from Nat Senat on Vimeo.



Lots of you know I got a bit part for a music video.It was shot in the South Bronx and Brooklyn. I had never worked on anything like this before .No joke it took some long hours but the cast and crew were great to work with. This is a trailer I am afraid it doesn't contain any of my scenes but I am hopeful and looking forward to seeing this project done .

James Foytlin aka PJ Blogger

Hello everyone,
its been a long time a know. I hope everyone is enjoying what looks like a beautiful summer in the making. I appologize for this project taking so long. But some complications and some delayed shooting did not help the situation, but we are back on track. I just wanted to touch base with you and let you I did not abandon you at all, rather share with you a sneek peek of some raw scenes of the intro of the video. I will try to get the final product in hand as fast as my circumstances will allow me.

I hope you enjoy.

Sincerely,
Nathan

BAD BWOY TRAILER:
http://vimeo.com/4778090

No comments:

Post a Comment